Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Purple Handle 8 Piece Crochet Hook Set Review

Hello all! Recently I came across a great website, Crochet Creation, that is offering crochet hook sets and other items for free, all I had to pay was shipping. Now I’m always on the lookout for a great deal, like I’m sure you are too, so I checked out what they had to offer. I found the cutest set of crochet hooks – Purple Handle 8 Piece Crochet Hook Set! And they’re purple! And they’re free! So I decided to order them and check them out.


I got my hooks in about 2 weeks and they are very nice. The first thing I noticed about them was the pretty purple plastic handles. Next when I took them out of the packaging I saw how well they were made and how balanced they are. If you’ve ever worked with an unbalanced hook, you know what a literal pain that can be. An unbalanced hook not only feels strange, but puts a strain on your hand and your wrist.

Sometimes when you buy a bargain priced hook the hook heads are rough and have burs on them. The hook heads on this set are smooth and nicely made and seated securely into the plastic handles. The heads are similar to the Boye brand, a tapered head, and that is my favorite style of hook to use. The plastic grip on the handles are just the right length and the indentation on the handle fits perfectly in my hand.

So I would give the Purple Handle 8 Piece Crochet Hook Set 5 out of 5 stars and recommend you give them a try. There is even a free set of Bamboo Crochet Hooks I’m thinking of getting. I’m also eyeing the 6 piece Multi-Color Circular Knitting Needle Set for only $14 USD along with some free Knitting Needle Protectors and Clip On Stitch Markers.

Check out Crochet Creation. They have crochet and knitting supplies along with some very pretty garments at very reasonable prices. If you order anything, let me know what you got and how you like it.

Until next time, take care and thanks for stopping by! 



No comments:

Post a Comment