Thursday, December 31, 2015

Free Books! Yes I Said Free!

Hello and Happy New Year to one and all! To ring in the new year how about some free ebooks? You may know I write crochet and knitting books under a pen name for a client. Right now several of them are free on Amazon and I just had to share this good news with all of you. Check them out, and if you get some (I hope you get them all...) please leave a comment for me. Comments really help other folks pick out the right books.

The Almanac of Crochet by Dorothy Wilks


The Encyclopedia of Crochet by Florence Schultz






I'll keep you posted when more of my books go on sale or are free. These offers are good through January 1st or 2nd depending on the set you choose. I hope you enjoy them and learn from them. Please feel free to offer me any comments or questions, I always love to hear from my readers.

Happy New Year!







No comments:

Post a Comment