Monday, April 18, 2016

18 Piece Bamboo Circular 32 Inch Knitting Needle Set Review

Hello dear readers! Today I received my 18-piece Bamboo Circular Knitting Needle set from Crochet Creation. The bamboo needles are nice and smooth and come in sizes ranging from US 15 (10mm) to US 0 (2mm). I was really happy with the quality and the plastic tubes connecting the needles are securely seated, and the come in different colors so they look nice, too.



The set runs $14 USD and I got them in about 3 weeks. I can’t wait to cast on a large project and get knitting. Crochet Creations has lots of crochet and knitting supplies at great prices. They even have several items for free that I covered in my last post about the purple handled crochet hook set I ordered. You can also order some very pretty crochet and knit garments. Here is a very pretty item they have for free right now. It’s a Cotton Handmade Placemat and comes in red, black, and blue.


So I would give my new 18-piece Bamboo Circular Knitting Needle set from Crochet Creation 5 out of 5 stars. I’ll cast on a project and share some pics once I decide the perfect pattern to test the out. Check out the site and let me know what you think.

Until next time, take care!


No comments:

Post a Comment