Thursday, September 4, 2014

Learn a New Stitch a Day

One of the things I really enjoy about crochet is learning new stitches. I'm on several email lists and like to explore YouTube and see what I can learn. One site I really like is New Stitch a Day. When I wrote a crochet and knit series for a client (available on Amazon under the pen name of Kathy Wilston) I used New Stitch a Day a lot for reference. Sign up for their newsletter and receive an email each day with a link to learn a new stitch.



The videos are easy to understand and the host always tells you what yarn he's using. I've found some great yarns from his recommendations. On the website they also give written instructions for each stitch. You can search their crochet and knit Stitchionary and explore their site. Check New Stitch a Day out and let me know what you think.

Happy Hooking!




No comments:

Post a Comment